Drywall Artist of the Year
Trim-Tex names Damon Miller 2011 Drywall Art of the Year
Being born into the drywall industry, it seemed the natural outlet for Damon's creative talent. At the age of 13 he began working for his father's drywall company. Over the last 20 years Damon Miller has developed his background in steel framing, drywall installation, finishing and painting. He now operates his own company with 14 employees, Modern Interiors, Inc. in Bellingham, WA. For Damon one of his greatest accomplishments is watching his apprentices grow and expand their own talent in the industry.
See all of our Drywall Artist Winners
Trim-Tex is now accepting applications to be the 2012 Drywall Artist of the Year.
To apply, please send us a short biography about yourself and your work as a drywall artist, and include three photos of your best work.
- Round trip airfare to Chicago and two night hotel accommodations
- A tour of the Trim-Tex facility and official Drywall Artist of the Year trophy
- $600 merchandise certificate redeemable at the Trim-Tex dealer of your choice
- Embroidered Drywall Art jacket and Trim-Tex promotional gift package
- Articles featuring your work on Trim-Tex websites and marketing materials
Rules for Participation
- Deadline for entries is Janurary 31st, 2013
- All beads used to complete project must be Trim-Tex
- Award is given to individual, not crew, if more than one person is involved the award goes to the project designer
- Be sure to include all necessary contact information in your application
- No limit on number of projects you can enter
- Every project submitted has the potential to be selected for the Drywall Art Photo of the Month
- All entries (and photos) become property of Trim-Tex
Enter Your Application
Terms & Conditions
No purchase necessary. The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded. Approximate value of prizes vary. Trim-Tex Inc. retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever. Decisions of the contest judges are final - no substitutions will be available. By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture date storage) which Trim-Tex may deem appropriate. In accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that Trim-Tex Inc. may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize(s). Trim-Tex Inc. reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice. Persons must be age 18 or older at time of entry. Any potential winner who cannot be contacted by email or phone within 15 days of attempted first notification will forfeit his/her award. This contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and municipal laws and regulations. Under no circumstances shall the submission of an entry into the contest, the awarding of a prize, or anything in these Official Rules be construed as an offer or contract of employment with Trim-Tex Inc. You acknowledge that you have submitted your entry voluntarily and not in confidence or in trust. You acknowledge that no confidential, fiduciary, agency or other relationship or implied-in-fact contract now exists between you and Trim-Tex and that no such relationship is established by your submission of an entry under these rules. By uploading, you are allowing Trim-Tex to publish the photo on our Web site or in other promotional materials. Failure to comply with these rules may result in disqualification from the contest.